Salary: To be advised
Our client is a local construction company who looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Tender processing.
- Conduct measurements on subletting, material ordering, variation estimates and final accounts.
- Prepare cost and variations estimates, interim payment applications and payment certification for subcontracts, materials, and plants.
- Assist in the collection and preparation of information and records for contractual claims and insurance claims.
- Prepare contra-charge account against subcontractors.
- Assist in the preparation of completion job cost / income forecast.
- Assist in the implementation of the requirements of the Manuals in respect of all Quantity Surveying functions.
- Assist in the preparation and settlement of Final Accounts for Subcontracts.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Handled at least 2 complete projects (from tender process to final account’s closure)
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proactive, self-motivated, outgoing and initiative
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Able and willing to work with tight schedule under pressure.
|Job Category||Building Construction|