Salary: To be advised
A design company specializing in shopping mall and offices is looking to hire a Design Architect / Architectural Designer.
- To develop excellent architecture design from conceptual design to design development;
- To coordinate and communicate with Clients, Consultants and other relevant parties along work progress;
- Work along with the team to produce drawings, presentation document, design reports and correspondence along the project development;
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and time efficiently;
- Willing to travel for design presentation and project coordination.
- Architectural Master/Degree holders with 5 years relevant experience preferably with post HKIA qualification or equivalent and with experience on Masterplanning development for mix-use commercial, healthcare and educational projects in Hong Kong and PRC will be advantageous;
- With design flair and experience in conceptual design to design development such as planning, architecture design, landscape etc.;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch up; knowledge at RHINO and Grasshopper are a definite advantage;
- Preferable strong free-hand drawing and graphic presentation skills;
- Able to analyze complicated 3D parametric model and experience in façade design is preferred;
- Good team player and time management to carry out the project by schedule;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Architectural Assistant/Assistant Interior Designer
|Job Category||Architecture & Interior Design|